Wednesday, September 9, 2015

BLOG N˚4 | House Advisory Prep N˚1

Through this senior project, there are numerous things I hope to learn and experience. However, I hope to accomplish what I initially intended to and many more.

The more time I spend researching and help working in the field of patient care, the more I become immersed in wanting to take part in the area for the future years to come. For this year, I hope to gain experience and proper training that would help me become more skilled and informed as I continue to work with patients in future volunteer opportunities in college and hopefully a career as well. I aspire to gain better communication skills and a preparation for competency through this line of work. Another goal I hope to achieve is a better understanding with the foundation of basic medical knowledge and a bit more familiarity with human anatomy and medical terminology. Most of all, I hope to understand what aspects are important to creating a patient-centered health system and how it could positively affect a strong patient-doctor relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment